Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Roll-A-Turkey Freebie!

So I saw the roll a pumpkin game floating around all over pinterest this month. The original pin is from Happy Home Fairy.


I brought it in and my kids LOVED it. It was always a popular early finish choice. So to extend the fun I decided to create roll-a-turkey! It's played pretty much the same way. So a big thank you to the happy home fairy for the inspiration!



The kids start with a piece of paper with their hand traced on to it. They then take turns rolling the dice to see what they should add to their turkey. First one with a completed turkey wins! I introduced the game today and here are some of their cute turkeys! They really get into adding fun accessories to their turkeys.




For instance this one has hair, and an ice cream cone. 


This one has a more understudied accessory, a lovely scarf. 


If you would like to play this game with your class just click the link below or on the picture of the game. If you try it out let me know how your class likes it! 



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



3 comments:

  1. so creative! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I love the "roll a ______" activities. My class always does it with it's buddy class. Perfect activity for it. :)

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved
Clipart by Stockberry Studio